Dry Goods Container
Dry Goods Container
Dry goods containers are also named as Closed top containers sometimes, which is applied for the transportation and storage of dry cargoes, palletized dry cargoes, non-bulky dry cargoes, IBC tanks or other weather sensitive equipment or machinery. Tercel can supply full range of dry goods containers from 5ft to 40ft in length; and offer dry goods containers in high cubic, with side doors/single door/double doors. ISO standard dry goods container with ISO Corners can be provided, and the container can be shipped as SOC containers after get CSC certificates.
Tercel offshore dry goods containers are supplied with door cargo nets and Internal lashing points to secure the cargoes. Integrated forklift pockets design help to move the dry goods container in a convenient way, especially for small size dry goods containers. DNV certified slings and shackles are available for both bigger size and small size dry goods containers.
Dry Goods Container Key Features
- Designed, constructed and Tested to EN12079/DNV2.7-1 Standard
- ISO Standard with ISO Corners available to help the shipment in SOC, CSC certificate available
- Integrated forklift pockets design help to move the dry goods container conveniently
- Large fork lift pockets available (120x300 mm according to revisions suggested by OLF to NORSOK S-002N)
- Anti-snag front & Anti-Snag design to secure the daily operations
- Inside safety chain on all doors to secure the daily operations
- Numerous lashing Points to tie down the dry goods during transportation
- Surface treated by SA2.5 and three layers PU painting/coating system
- ATEX certified GPS tracker available for Explosive and Hazardous areas application
Dry Goods Container Parameters
Size L (mm) W (mm) H (mm) TARE (kg) PAYLD (kg) MGW (kg) 5ft dry goods container 1665 2628 2895 2050 4950 7000 8ft dry goods container 2448 2016 2425 2140 5860 8000 10ft dry goods container 2991 2438 2691 2420 7580 10000 10ft dry goods container 2991 2438 2896 3050 7110 10160 10ft dry goods container 2991 2438 2591 2850 7310 10160 12ft dry goods container 3658 2438 2717 3437 8563 12000 16ft dry goods container 4880 2438 2780 3750 12250 16000 20ft dry goods container 6058 2438 2591 4050 15950 20000
Dimensions and weights may vary as a result of continuous development of our products.
Tercel can customize dry goods containers for customers, paint company LOGO and color and make it ready for work