Offshore Lifting Frame
Offshore Lifting Frame
Offshore lifting frames can be used to carry the oil filed machinery from support vessels to offshore platform, like various pumps, solids control equipment, decanter centrifuges, mud tanks etc. Offshore lifting frames is also perfect solution for moving ISO containers and mud containers etc. The frame is detachable to allow convenient loading/offloading of heavy equipment. Roof panels can be gratings or checked plate per requirements, roof panel can also be removable. Customized offshore lifting frames specialized for drill pipe, drill casing or tubular can be provided.
For fleet of decanter centrifuges/Vertical cutting dryer (VCD) application on offshore, the customer can open 4 holes on the base plate of centrifuge and fit to the offshore lifting frame. When the customer receives brand new lifting frames, the centrifuge can be installed on the frame by bolts connection. For other oilfields equipment, the same order and process procedures can be adopted. If you have large quantity of pumps, shakers, centrifuges, tanks and need them to be carried to offshore projects, Welcome to contact Tercel and discuss about offshore lifting frame solutions.
Offshore Lifting Frame Key Features
- Tercel design, manufacture and test offshore lifting frame in accordance with DNV 2.7-1/BSEN 12079/ CSC
- DNV certified slings and shackles supplied as standard by Tercel Container
- Tercel offshore lifting frames stackable to save space in vessel deck and jack up platform
- Lifting frame with Integrated forklift pockets for easy pick up and movement
- Multiple Internal Lashing points to secure the cargos
- Built-in lifting padeyes for easy transport
- Detachable frame to allow convenient loading/offloading of heavy equipment
- Removable Roof panels can be gratings or checked plate per requirements
- Customized offshore lifting frames specialized for drill pipe, drill casing or tubular available
- 10ft Lifting frame specialized for big pumps and decanter centrifuges transit
- 21ft Lifting frame is special designed for moving ISO containers or container size mud tanks
- ISO Locking pins secure containers in good position during transit
Offshore Lifting Frame Parameters
Size Length(mm) Width(mm) Height(mm) Tare(kg) PayLD(kg) MGW(kg) 10ft Lifting Frame 2991 (10ft) 2438 (8ft) 2591 (8.5ft) 1500 6500 8000 20ft Lifting Frame 6058 (10ft) 2438 (8ft) 2896 (9.5ft) 3800 19000 22800 21ft Lifting Frame 6400 (21ft) 2740 (9ft) 3350 (11ft) 4800 20000 24800
- Dimensions and weights may vary as a result of continuous development of our products.
- Tercel can customize dimensions and weights per customer’s requirements