Open Top Container
Open Top Container
The top of open top container can be opened or has no fixed item surface; a roof made of canvas, plastic cloth or plastic-coated cloth supported by a folding top beam is equipped with open top container. Open top container is used to load heavy goods which is not easy to move horizontally or the height higher than standard containers, eg. steel plate, Heady oilfield mud pump and other bigger oil drilling machinery etc. it can be loaded and unloaded from the top by crane conveniently and safely. Tarpaulin top cover is supplied when shipping.
Tercel Open Top Container is designed, manufactured and certified in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 / BSEN 12079 standards/codes. If required, DNV certified container lifting slings and shackles can be provided by Tercel. With premium production materials and strict quality control process, Tercel open top container is stackable in limited spaces. Integrated forklift pockets design make it easier for loading and unloading, safe and convenient operation. Some special requirements, Tercel can customize side door opening to fulfill the needs of loading some special machinery. To secure the goods/cargo, lashing points is a standard when delivery to customers.
Open Top Container Key Features
- Designed, manufactured and certified in accordance with DNV 2.7-1 / BSEN 12079
- DNV certified container lifting slings and shackles can be provided for option
- Integrated forklift pockets design makes it easier for loading and unloading
- Customize side door opening to fulfill the needs of loading some special equipment
- Numerous Lashing points is a standard to secure the goods during transportation and moving
- Strong and durable, stackable in limited storage warehouse
- Surface painted with Polyurethane Anticorrosive paint, high anti-corrosion performance
- Design Temperature of open top container：-20℃/-40℃
- CSC certificate can be provided for SOC shipment
- RFID TAG can be attached for easy warehouse management
- GPS Tracker can be installed to track the position of your open top containers
Open Top Container Parameters
Size L (mm) W (mm) H (mm) TARE (kg) PAYLD (kg) MGW (kg) 10ft Open Top 2991 2438 2758 2400 9600 12000 12ft Open Top 3658 2438 2761 3560 16440 20000 14ft Open Top 4267 2438 2776 3080 12920 16000 16ft Open Top 4880 2438 2781 3850 16150 20000 20ft Open Top 6058 2438 2778 5200 14800 20000 25ft Open Top 7616 2438 2800 6320 15680 22000
Dimensions and weights may vary as a result of continuous development of our products.
Tercel can customize dimensions and weights per customer’s requirements