Tercel offshore workshop container can be applied for welding workshop, electrical parts storage and maintenance workshop, tools storage workshop, ROV storage workshop containers, cable and valve storage containers, Testing and maintenance containers. The offshore workshop containers always have storage functions, and can also be called offshore tools storage containers / Tools box.
Tercel workshop containers is designed, constructed and tested according to latest international standards BSEN12079/DNV2.7-1. Certified container lifting slings and shackles will be supplied per request to work with the offshore workshop containers. The base of container with forklift pocket is helpful for the movement in safe operation. The full welding main frames and good quality wall plates contribute to the features of stackable, to save space in offshore drilling platform.
Offshore Workshop Container Key Features
- Designed, constructed and tested to international offshore standards BSEN12079/DNV2.7-1
- DNV certified container lifting slings and shackles supplied as standard
- Big forklift pocket design help for the safe and convenient operation
- Full penetration welding on all primary structure make the workshop container stackable to save space
- PU anti-corrosion painting after sand blasting, much durable
- Ex proof equipment/tools can be supplied with workshop container to fit for Zone areas offshore application
- Can be used for storage of loose spares or cargo in shelving as tools box or equipment box
- Can also be used as mechanical workshops to do some maintenance works
- Optional extras available including insulation, shelving, power supply, air conditioning, PA systems and smoke detectors
Offshore Workshop Container Parameters
Size Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) Tare (kg) PayLD (kg) MGW (kg) 10ft Workshop 3048 2438 2591 2300 8700 11,000 15ft Workshop 4630 2438 2591 2900 9700 12,600 20ft Workshop 6058 2438 2591 3750 15250 19,000
- Dimensions and weights may vary as a result of continuous development of our products.
- Tercel can customize dimensions and weights per customer’s requirements